When printing for a certain project, most companies or businesses settle for wholesale cheap printing to lower printing costs. However, though bulk printing is the most cost-effective way to print your advertising materials, it would be best to know the pros and cons to decide if it really suits your need. deals on copies
You have to be careful in choosing what printing process to use to avoid a shoddy print job. Offset printing is used in bulk printing. This is the most cost-effective printing method to achieve the large quantity of prints with high-quality results.
1. It works well when you require high print volumes for your project. Bulk printing works best when you’re printing multi-page prints like books, catalogs, booklets, newsletters, calendars or even large-scale direct marketing prints like postcards, business cards and flyers.
2. It is cost-effective. Offset printing can help you lower printing costs since most offset printers observe gang run printing. Gang run printing is a printing process where printers integrate multiple works on one plate. Using this method, they could maximize printing capacity and lower printing costs. The more you print the lesser price you get per piece.
3. You get consistent high-quality prints. In wholesale cheap printing, printed materials remain consistent even if your print projects run large-scale. You can ensure color fidelity, quality consistency from the very first print to the last. Offset printing provides better resolution and produces deeper, richer, solid colors. And prints produced via offset method do not fade easily.
4. You can get your prints fast. Bulk offset printing usually offers faster turnaround in print production. Offset printers can have your printed materials ready for delivery within 2 to 3 days. If speed is a requirement, bulk printing can accommodate your project faster since offset presses are dedicated to work efficiently in large-scale projects.
5. Printing as big as 28 x 40. Aside from the standard sizes many printers give out for specific products, you can actually have any print processed for as big as 28×40 since offset presses accommodate this size.
1. When there’s a human error, it would be very costly to make up for the damages. You need to ensure that you review your proof first, better if you have it printed to avoid errors that would be printed in thousands of copies. Some printers have proofing departments but it is required on your part to check and re-check your proof before it goes to print.
Always remember that printing companies only specify the time the production time of your prints – this is the 2, 4 or 6 business days turnaround time. Shipping time is not included, so you need to remember to plan ahead to get your prints on the right date.
When all these aspects are considered, you can be sure that your next wholesale cheap printing job would not just rely on a toss of coin and a matter of luck. You can avoid future printing problems and unsatisfactory print jobs if you ensure that what you specifically need is provided by your printer.